Pallas Woven Natural Screwpine Leaf Shopper Bag - Design 5-Organic and Eco Friendly
Pallas woven screwpine leaf shopper bag is made from weaved mat of dried and processed screwpine leaves.The name of the plant screwpine was originated from the strap-like spiny leaves spirally arranged around it branches.
The processed screwpine leaves ('thaza' in local language) widely used as weaving mats ,bags,baskets and other form of crafts.The processing of leaves gone through number of stages like harvesting the leaves, removing thorns,splitting the leaves,rolling in wheels,drying,dyeing etc.The processed leaves are then used for weaving crafts.
- Primary material : Natural screwpine leaves
- Warranty : 12 months warranty
- Delivery : Within 15 days
- Dimensions : Height - 17 " (inch) x Width - 16 " (inch) x Breadth - 6.5 " (inch). (The product is handmade and hence may expect a measurement tolerance of +/- 1"(inch)).
- The product comes with 12 months warranty against any manufacturing defects .
- The warranty does not cover damages due to usage of the product beyond its intended use and wear and tear in the natural course of product usage
- Avoid scratching of sharp objects and spillage of liquids.
- The shining of product may blemish gradually by the continuous usage for years.